With big changes happening around here, I have been looking for things that I am happy about, make me laugh, feel good, or I am grateful for. I'm sharing them here for a couple of reasons. It shares something about who I am, and I can keep track of it here.
1. Being *short enough to make a maxi skirt with one yard of fabric.
2. Having bangs to cover up your eyebrow indiscretions.
3. Exchanging encouraging words with close friends.
4. Email responses with in 24 hours, even if they are to turn you down.
5. Toasters with retractable cords. I don't own one, but they are still **hawesome.
*My drivers license says I'm 5'0"
**Collin adds the letter H to the beginning of some of his words. One of our family favorites is the H in front of awesome.
Salty Signature—Begin typing above